At One Link Mortgage & Financial, we like to "Pay It Forward" and "Give Back". With this in mind, we are very excited to announce the One Link Food Drive in support of Winnipeg Harvest! For the entire month of March, each of our 4 locations will be accepting non-perishable food donations.
Did You Know that...
- Winnipeg Harvest provides emergency food to nearly 64,000 Manitobans every month
- Manitoba has the second highest rate of child food bank use in Canada - and over 41% of their clients are children
- Winnipeg Harvest shares food with over 400 food distribution agencies throughout Manitoba including: Food Banks, Soup Kitchens, Day Cares, Group Homes, Community Kitchens, and Meal Snack/Share Programs
Winnipeg Harvest's Top 10 Most-Wanted Food Items
- Canned Fish and Poultry - chicken or turkey; tuna or salmon packed in water
- Canned Fruit and Vegetables - packed in own juice
- Canned Stew, Chili, Brown Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Baby Formula and Food - iron - enriched formula; baby food jars of vegetables, fruit or meat; infant cereal such as oatmeal, barely or rice
- Rice - Plain, brown, converted or parboiled
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce
- Cereal - plain, fiber, non-sugar coated
- Canned Soup - vegetable, tomato, lentil, pea
How can you help?
Visit one of our 4 Manitoba locations with your non-perishable food donations today! You can find us at #100-99 Scurfield Blvd and #200-1215 Henderson Hwy in Winnipeg, 4A-408 Main Street in Stonewall and #184-3-20 Brandt Street in Steinbach.
Help us help Winnipeg Harvest fight hunger and feed hope!